Tuesday, May 7, 2013

6 months baby!

Stats:
Weight: 14 lb 12 ounces
Height: 26.25 inches
Clothes: 3 months, 3-6 months, and some brands of 6 months
Diapers: Size 2
Feedings: Oatmeal every night and she still nurses every 2.5 to as long as 5 hours in between. Still 100% breast fed and I met my goal of nursing for 6 months.  Yay!!!!  I am going to keep it up as long as I can with 1 year as my max.
Sleep: all through the night and usually a few small naps during the day.
Dislikes: getting shots!  She has a special scream she saves just for them!  She also dislikes being hot.  She is very hot natured and it does not take much to see sweat on her little nose:-) 
Favorite activity/toy: Loves bath night and splashing around!  She also likes her rubber ducky during bath time.  She likes going on walks/runs with mommy and daddy. 
Firsts: We went to a Springfield Cardinals game and she loved it!  She was very happy the whole time!
Teeth: We have 2!  The 2 bottom teeth are in and at our 6 month check up yesterday the Pediatrician said the top 2 look like they are not far behind.  I tried to get a picture of her teeth but she was not ok with that. :-)  We had one day that she bit me when I tried to nurse her, but I think it was just because her teeth were hurting her that day because she has not done it since. Thank God!  That hurt!  :-)
Mom is already starting to plan her 1 year birthday because it will be here before we know it! 
We are looking forward to her first beach and ocean experience at the end of May when we go to Florida for my best friend's wedding! 


Our 6 month baby cakes!

Miss serious

The many faces of baby K...

Hanging out outside for the first time! 

Sleepy baby

She loves her Wubbanub! 

First time riding in the Bob without the car seat.


First time in the big girl high chair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment