Thursday, May 30, 2013

6 month photos

Here they are!  I have been waiting ever so patiently to see the results of our 6 month photo shoot.  I stressed out for weeks about these for some reason.  I wanted Kennedy to have the right outfits and of course I wanted myself and my husband to match too, but not too matchy.  :-)  All the stressing was for nothing because they turned out great!  A big thanks to J Design Studios for always capturing the good pics!  These are a few of our favorites!

 
Little Justin...

 
So girly! I love it!

 
She has no idea what is going on behind her! :)


 
She was not thrilled about this picture, and seconds later she was screaming! :-)

 
Love this!

 
Moments after this picture was taken she toppled over and hit her little head on the wood.  Opps!! 

 
I love her smile here!

 
She was also not loving this basket, but at least we got one cute one! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment