Sunday, March 6, 2011

Living. Room.

For most of you the last time you were in our living room it was either white or white with a few sample paint colors we were trying out.  Here is the new and improved living room of the Wolfe's.  I have a few more things I want to do with it before it is complete but I am loving the way it looks so far. 

The newest addition: White curtains from the Pottery Barn and our wood blinds!



See Louie peeking in the background.



Another new addition from Mrs Melanie Blair!  Super fun! 

Next post will be pictures of the new and improved bedroom!  I ordered our new duvet from http://www.serenaandlily.com/  I am excited for it to get here! I hope it gets here before my mom and Rodney get here on Friday. 

One more thing!  Friday is mine and Justin's 6 month wedding anniversary!  How crazy!!! I can't believe how time flies!  I love that man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment