Monday, February 21, 2011

Random. Thoughts.

I am currently obsessed with HGTV.  I will pretty much watch anything that is on at the moment but my top shows have to be: House Hunters, Property Virgins, Income Property, Holmes Inspection, and anything else about houses or home improvements.  This might have a little to do with the fact that we are continually doing things to change our house and make it better.  We also have a full unfinished basement that we are currently in the process of finishing! I really cannot wait until we get everything perfect the way we want it.  At the first of the year Justin and I made a list of wants and needs for our house and I LOVE when we get to cross some things off.  However it is a very long list so it will be awhile before it is complete. 

This weekend my friend Heather will be going to try on wedding dresses for her wedding that will take place in December of this year.  I am excited to go and watch her find the dress of her dreams.  I am also looking forward to remembering myself trying on wedding dresses for the first time, which was not that long ago! 

Tonight I had to get naked in front of a complete stranger! :-)  haha.  I went to my friend Melanie's house to get the airbrush spray tan.  It was really pretty cool and less awkward than I thought.  I am a pretty modest person so I was kind of nervous when I went over.  The lady was very professional and brings in a pop up tent and then just gets right down to business.  Three minutes later I am tan!  I look like I did when I got back from my honeymoon in Jamaica! 

Today was Presidents day and my husband had the day off.  Although he spent most of the day doing homework it was still nice to have him home on one of my days off!  This week I work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night.  It will be a long three days but I hope and pray that they will be good nights at the hospital and I will have good patients! 

1 comment:

  1. I dont know if you've ever checked out the blog called 320 Sycamore, but I am a follower (and a huge fan!) of hers. She just created a post about finishing her basement and thought you might like to check it out!

    http://granvillehouse.blogspot.com/2011/02/thoughts-on-basements.html

    Have a good night at work!

    ReplyDelete