Sunday, January 16, 2011

Birthday Weekend.

What a great birthday weekend!  Thank you to all family and friends for the cards and gifts!  I love them all!  Who doesn't love a 3 day weekend of birthday celebrating?  Friday I had an amazing time with my husband and a delicious meal at Flame downtown.  Thank you to Kari for letting me borrow her fun black dress for the occasion!  Saturday was a day full of shopping with Katrina and Kari for a care package for my friend Melanie.  We had a good time gathering all kinds of things that will come in handy for her in the next couple of months.  Saturday night I had a great time with friends at Maria's downtown for some more birthday fun!  We took up two big tables with about 20 people!  Who knew I had 20 friends!  :-)  Sunday was a day of shopping and another birthday dinner!  Goodness!  I had many good meals this weekend!  Time to hit the gym tomorrow! :-) 

1 comment:

  1. you are so welcome, glad you had a fun birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete